It might be one of my favorite things in the world when family members and loved ones come to me for interior design advice. My sweet cousin messaged me for ideas on an entryway bench for her coastal home. Ya know when you set about looking for something and you look and look until you’re so far down the rabbit hole, you have NO idea what would be a good choice? (Raising my hand HIGH right now.)
That’s where she was, and I know the feeling well. Whenever that happens to me, I find it’s best to shut down the computer and come back after a break. Or… message one of my interior design besties for a little inspo. That works, too!
I started doing a little digging for her and had (probably) way too much fun finding some pretty options to send her way.
If you’re on the hunt, here are a few sweet entryway benches with a more coastal vibe to warmly welcome visitors into your home.
- A rustic woven rattan-back bench with a soft gray upholstered seat.
- A gorgeous woven seagrass cord bench with a mahogany frame.
- A simple woven backless bench for more of an artisan look.
- This wicker bench with white washed tones similar to driftwood.
- A woven white & backless faux leather bench for a minimal style.
- A French-inspired weathered wood bench with a coastal striped seat.
- This simple and warm backless woven bench with a chestnut finish.
- This lovely two-toned bench with a white wooden base and Indonesian mahogany seat.
- A sailing-inspired blue and white striped backless bench.
- A bench reminiscent of a Parisian bistro chair with a woven rattan frame.