Amazon Fashion Finds
I have been finding the CUTEST clothing on Amazon lately. I love that they have upped their fashion game (helps the wallet too!). It used to be so hit or miss but latelllllly…well, it’s been good. Real good. Lots of dupes and basics.
Shop some recent finds below!
- The boho black dress is darling on!
- The cropped vest is very cropped… if that is your thing. It’s so cute.
- The long, light coat is more structured so I feel put together, almost like a coat but it’s more sweater-y. I love this piece for fall and winter.
- The shoes are so cute and comfortable. I have them in a couple of different colors. They’re very similar to my Rothy’s but a lot less expensive.
- The fitted tank fits super well, a great everyday staple and layering piece. I miiiight have this in 4 colors 😆 And I’ll wear it under my sweaters all winter.
- The plain white shirt is darling. I’m a sucker for a puff sleeve and this one stands up so nice. I have white but thinking about getting it in a different color. It washes well too!
- My favvvvorite black leggings… I wear them all. the. time. Inexpensive, holds their stretch and feel buttery smooth.
- The black skirt! I bought this for a photo shoot recently. It’s so flattering, love the length. I hope I can find somewhere else to wear it! Who wants me to come to their wedding?